We’re hiring a motivated Telesales Representative that can help our organisation generate sales. You’ll be in charge of closing purchases over the phone and maintaining positive client relationships. A good telesales representative must be a good communicator and have outstanding interpersonal skills. They must be at ease pitching items or services over the phone, as well as dealing with complaints and questions. The purpose is to assist the company in growing by attracting new consumers and expanding its operations.
- Starting sales conversations with potential clients over the phone
- Asking question to engage clients and keep the discussion going
- Being attentive to customers’ requirements in order to encourage repeat sales.
- Collecting and documenting customer information, payment methods, transactions, and reactions to products
- Maintaining all items up to date and alerting customers about new offerings.
- Answering product-related questions from customers.
- Meeting sales quotas
- Experience as a telesales representative or in another sales or customer service function is required.
- Good knowledge of appropriate computer programmes (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Proven track record of effectively fulfilling sales quotas, ideally over the phone
- Ability to research products and services and describe or explain them to potential customers
- Excellent command of the English language, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Calm and capable of handling rejection.
- Outstanding negotiating abilities, as well as the capacity to settle problems and resolve grievances
- A high school graduation is required; a BSc/BA is preferred.